DESIGNATED HITTER - PRO MODEL
- Creates more realistic bullpens.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Simulates right or left handed hitters.
- Used by the Pro's. Durable, tough construction. Will not break
- Stands 5ft 9in tall. Weighs 39lbs.
- Portable and easy to transport.
- Rope hangs down from elbow to help with pitching inside.
- Easily breaks down for storage.
- Choose Gray,or Blue
"The DH lives in our bullpen and I won't let a pitcher throw without him standing in. Our pitchers are now having more success throwing strikes to the inner half and are developing the confidence to pitch in and win."
- Eric Degre, Head Coach, North County Union High School (VT)
"The DH displays all of the hitter's key landmarks, giving pitchers a complete image of the strike zone. This helps pitchers develop more consistency in the accuracy and trajectory of their pitches."
- David Pierce, Pitching Coach, Rice University
"I have searched for years for a tool that could be used to provide a hitter's reference for a pitcher in his bullpen practice and also reduce the risk of injury created by a real hitter in the box. This product is the best I have found."
- Dave Bingham, Pitching Coach, University of Nebraska
"The DH gives our pitchers confidence to attack the batter without the fear of hitting them. If they hit the Designated Hitter they make the proper corrections and keep throwing, no apologies needed."
- Mike Peitzmeier, Head Coach, Omaha Tigers 13-year old USSSA Team
"The DH has really given our pitchers a better feel for pitching in the entire strike zone. They are noticing much more confidence in working the inner half of the zone and find themselves working more aggressively and game-like than when a teammate stands in."
- Al Brisack, Head Coach, Edgewood College
"We use it in our pre-game warm-ups and 90% of our bullpen work. The fact that the DH is flat has minimized my concern about ricochets into my catcher. What a great tool for my guys!"
- Fred Corral, Pitching Coach, University of Oklahoma
"It is the best product of its kind on the market. I like it because it is realistic, sturdy, easy to move, and in one piece."
- Geoff Zahn, Major League pitcher (1973-1985)
"'The DH looks just like a real hitter and we use it in all of our pens. Our pitchers have really enjoyed throwing to it. Every bullpen in America should have one."
-Scott Jackson, Pitching Coach, University of North Carolina-Wilmington
Used by Pros - Arizona Diamondbacks, New York Mets, San Diego Padres, Seattle Mariners, Washington Nationals
Division I Programs - Baylor University, Creighton University, Mississippi State, Northeastern University, Rice University, Texas Christian University, University of Nebraska, University of North Carolina, University of Oklahoma