Fence Privacy Screen, Custom Logos, Custom Field Windscreen
VINYL COATED - CUSTOM SIZES - CUSTOM COLORS
Our Low Down Price
PANELS UP TO 6FT HIGH
$0.59 Per Square Ft. (UP TO 2500 SQ FT)
$0.57 Per Square Ft. (OVER 2500 SQ FT)
PANELS UP TO 9FT HIGH
$0.63 Per Square Ft.(UP TO 2500 SQ FT)
$0.61 Per Square Ft.(OVER 2500 SQ FT)
All windscreen panels over 6 ft high have a lacing lip to prevent billowing and breaking away, ensuring longer life.
Important Note: Windscreen is manufactured in 6ft and 9ft rolls. Orders under 6ft high are billed as 6ft high and orders from 6ft 1 inch to 9ft are billed as 9 ft. For Example: If you need a panel that is 5ft H x 10 ft L it will be billed as 60 sq ft (6ft H x 10ft L) Likewise a panel that is 8ft H x 10ft L will be billed as 90 sq ft (9ft H x 10ft L)
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Custom Printed Windscreen may take 5-7 weeks during peak seasons.
Windscreen is ideal for anywhere you need a visual barrier. When hung on a fence it provides a solid background; reducing visual distractions, increasing visibility and eliminating unwanted spectators.
Our windscreen is custom made to your specifications. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Vinyl coating makes it the strongest and most durable material available
- If cut it will resist fraying
- Can be screen printed with your school logo or advertisements
- 83% UV Resistance, 84% shade
- Weighs 8.2 oz per sq/yd
- Maximum UV sunlight protection and mildew resistance
- Extra heavy-duty 6-ply, 1 1/2" wide reinforced borders (strongest available)
- Brass tooth grommets spaced every 18" around the perimeter
- 3-year limited warranty when properly installed.
- For ease of installation the maximum recommended length is 50'
- Windy Area? We offer 6x12 hemmed boxed vents ($7.50 ea) or half moon flap vents ($3.25 ea).
LETTERING AND LOGOS:
Wizard Sports is able to customize your windscreen with lettering and logos. For lettering pricing, please use the chart below. All custom logos are made to order. Please call or click the link below for logo pricing. Standard Lettering and Logo Colors: Black, Gray, Kelly Green, Maple Green, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Tan, White and Yellow.
LETTER HEIGHT 1 COLOR PRICE BEST READABILITY MAX READABILITY
12 INCH $28 EACH 120 FT 525 FT
14 INCH $30 EACH 140 FT 600 FT
24 INCH $35 EACH 240 FT 1000 FT
30 INCH $41 EACH 300 FT 1250 FT
36 INCH $46 EACH 360 FT 1500 FT
42 INCH $53 EACH 420 FT 1750 FT
48 INCH $62 EACH 480 FT 2000 FT
54 INCH $71 EACH 540 FT 2250 FT
60 INCH $81 EACH 600 FT 2500 FT
72 INCH $90 EACH 720 FT 3000 FT
84 INCH $99 EACH 840 FT 3500 FT
UP TO 15 SQ FT (EX. 3FT X 5 FT) $275
UP TO 30 SQ FT (EX. 5FT X6 FT) $350
UP TO 50 SQ FT (EX. 5FT X 10FT) $489
* Letters are Varsity Block Style. Other standard font styles are available upon request. Thicker font letters or additional spacing between letters require an upcharge.
* Custom colors to match school colors or PMS shades must be quoted individually and may require an upcharge.
* Lettering is centered on all panels 6ft high or smaller unless otherwise specified.
* On panels larger than 6ft H, lettering is centered on top half (above lacing lip) unless otherwise specified.
* Minimum Charge: $200
* Pricing Example: BEARS at 30 inch height is $205 (5 letters @ $41 each).
* Please remember to add the price of the windscreen and ship cost to the total price.
TIPS ON MEASURING FOR YOUR WINDSCREEN:
It is important to measure from the highest attachment point (not the top of the highest chain-link) to the lowest attachment point. Sometimes that is a different measurement than the total height of the fence. We advise that the windscreen be a few inches off the ground to account for field maintenance such as lawn mowers, weed eaters etc.
SUGGESTED PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLATION AND TIPS:
1. Start at one end of the fence area to be covered. Lay out full panel along area to be covered. Attach top corner grommet to the fence with tie wrap (or cord). Then, attach along top, pulling cover taut with each grommet attachment for about 10’.
Tip 1: Use a few “S” hooks to temporarily hang the panel on the fence. By “lifting” the panel, it lessens the weight and makes it easier to attach and tighten the tie wrap at the grommet.
Important! Attach at every grommet. Do not skip grommets. Attachment at all grommets distributes the force when there is a high wind load. Using fewer grommets for attachment results in more load on attached grommets and greater chance of ties breaking. When windscreen cover breaks loose and whips against the fence, it can be damaged beyond repair in a few hours.
Tip 2: Attach tie wrap to the fence in the direction the panel is being pulled (rather than slightly backward). As the tie is tightened, it will pull the cover taut. Make sure tie is secure, but don’t over tighten tie wraps (Tightening the tie wraps too much might result in wrinkling of cover and insufficient room to straighten out panel). After panel is completely attached, ties can be tightened more, if necessary, to minimize any remaining wrinkles. Go back to end and from top-to-bottom attach vertical edge to the fence all the way to the bottom, again pulling taut as each tie is secured. Continue attachment along bottom for about 10’ pulling cover taut and making it as wrinkle free as possible.
Tip 3: If two or more people are working on the panel, have one person begin attachment at the top and the second person at the bottom, working about 10’ behind the first. After the first 10’ of windscreen is attached at top and bottom, go back to the top and attach along the next 10’, pulling taut. Continue top/bottom attachment until panel is completely in place. Continue installation with remaining panels using the same procedure.
Tip 4: Don’t install on a windy day. Wind will complicate installation.
IMPROPER INSTALLATION PROPER INSTALLATION