STERAMINE SANITIZING TABLETS FOR HYDRATION SYSTEMS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Buy 6 for $11.99 each and save 13%
- Buy 12 for $10.99 each and save 20%
STERAMINE SANITIZING TABLETS FOR HYDRATION SYSTEMS
FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Use these tablets to run a restaurant quality sanitizing solution thru your powered hydration system to ensure your athletes are drinking water from a clean and sanitized water station every day. For non-powered hydration systems, soak your hoses and nozzles in the solution. To ensure the nozzles are always clean and sanitized, we recommend putting a half of a tablet in a quart sized spray bottle to conveniently spray the outside of the nozzles clean before, during and after use.
- One 150 tablet bottle makes 75 to 150 gallons of sanitizer
- Contains quaternary ammonium, a widely used antimicrobial agent
- Meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 novel coronavirus)
- Kills HIV-1 AIDS virus when used as directed for sanitizing
- Controls cross-contamination of inanimate surfaces
- Non-irritating to the hands, non-corrosive to metals, non-staining, and odorless
- Multi-purpose sanitizer that meets the public health criteria of the Environmental Protection Agency
- Questions? Click Here for More Info
Steramine is an antimicrobial agent for use on hard non-porous surfaces against a wide range of pathogens including HIV-1 and CA-MRSA. The active ingredient in Steramine, quaternary ammonium, is on the EPA list of antimicrobial agents that meet their criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 novel coronavirus). Steramine has a long history of use that meets the public health and regulatory criteria of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS), and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Unlike bleach, Steramine sanitizing solutions are non-irritating to the hands, non-corrosive to metals, non-staining, and odorless. We offer a container of 150 tablets making a total of 75 to 150 gallons of sanitizer depending on the desired concentration of 200 ppm for soaking or 400 ppm for spraying. The dry tablets themselves do not have a shelf life (the date on the bottle is date of manufacture not expiration) because the antimicrobial agent is only activated once mixed with water.
Directions: Use ordinary drinking water to prepare your sanitizing solution. Mix one tablet (for 200 ppm) or two tablets (for 400 ppm) with one gallon of water. (Steramine tablets can be slow to dissolve in cold water, so if you need to accelerate the process then dissolve the tablets in a cup of hot tap water and then pour that into the rest of the cold water.) Follow the recommendations from the manufacturer for cleaning your hydration system, allowing the wet solution to contact surfaces to be sanitized for at least 1 minute. See below for detailed info.
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public places should be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
Always read and follow the directions on the label to ensure safe and effective use.
- Wear skin protection and consider eye protection for potential splash hazards
- Ensure adequate ventilation
- Use no more than the amount recommended on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Avoid mixing chemical products
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
You should never eat, drink, breathe or inject these products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm. Do not wipe or bathe pets with these products or any other products that are not approved for animal use.