IN STOCK NOW
Wizard Sports® Custom Punting & Kicking Cleats
Wizard Stealth +3® Custom Punting & Kicking Cleats
PRICE IS FOR ONE PAIR.
Designed By Wizard Sports®
+3® Is a Registered Trademark of Wizard Sports Equipment Inc.
Punting & Kicking Cleat Quality Features
- Side lace design for improved foot to ball contact.
- Confident & Comfortable Feel.
- Solid black STEALTH look with grey +3 logo on back heel.
- Designed by Kickers/Punters for Kickers & Punters.
- Well Tested With Input from top Pro & College Kickers & Punters.
- Durable Construction- Riveted, Extra Strong Glue & Stitched Sole.
- Lightweight 8.3 Oz with a nice full grain leather.
- Conforms to the foot for a glove like fit.
- Reinforced toe & impact area.
- Custom Molded & Flexible Sole.
- 1/2" Cleated Bottom Along With Three 1/4" Front Inner Cleats To Avoid Ground Or Placekick Block Contact.
- Great kicking shoe at a Great Price.
- Bottom With Desired Horizontal Front Drive Step Cleat.
- PRICE IS FOR ONE PAIR
IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW PLEASE READ
Although, we are using the best and strongest shoe leather, please be aware that kicking puts a tremendous amount of strain on the instep area. This is particularly true when the kicker is practicing for long periods of time and making a great amount of kicks. Unfortunately, we cannot make a shoe that has all the benefits of being lightweight, soft and flexible and still make it so durable that it is indestructible. For that reason we cannot guarantee the shoe will not eventually wear out from excessive use. We do, of course, guarantee the shoe to be free from any manufacturing defects. Most our customers go through a good two shoes a year. Good idea to always carry a back-up pair.
IMPORTANT SIZING INFO BELOW
HELPFUL KICKING SHOE SIZE INFO FOR THE +3 SHOE
For a snug fit order your kicking shoe one size smaller than your regular football cleat. The new Wizard Stealth kicking cleats are about a size oversized compared to other cleats. If stuck between sizes I would suggest going with the smaller size. No outgoing shipping charge for the first size exchange if needed. Just return to the address below and include the size wanted. If you wear a very snug size 10 Tennis shoe I would order a size 9 in our kicking cleat. More exchange Info below.
Great Idea To Always Carry A Back-Up Pair
PRICE IS FOR ONE PAIR
For exchange or return the kicking shoes must not have been used or worn outside and must be in perfect condition. No outgoing shipping charge for the first size exchange if needed. Just return to the address below and include the size exchange needed or product credit if wanted.
Wizard Sports Equipment, Inc.
4883 E. La Palma Ave Unit 504
Anaheim, CA. 92807