Trusox Performance Enhancing Sports Socks
- Buy 2 for $34.99 each and save 10%
- Everyone knows that speed and agility are two of the most important factors in sports.
- If you want to change direction faster, you have to maximize power transfer. In order to do that, you MUST stop your foot from moving within your shoe.
- Did you know that you are losing explosiveness and time when you change directions in your sport? Think about it. If you run on a tile, hardwood, or linoleum floor, and try to cut and change direction in a regular sock, you will slide multiple inches, if not feet. You CANNOT explode in the new direction. Also if you try to run and cut on a carpeted floor in regular socks, the socks will usually stick to the carpet, but your foot will slide multiple inches within your sock, again compromising your explosiveness in the new direction. With regular socks, this same thing is happening within your shoe. Of course the shoe is stopping the movement from being as drastic, as when you are not wearing shoes, but don't be fooled, you are moving and it does not allow you to perform at your best. You cannot push off in the new direction with optimal power.
- Perfect for all sports, TRUSOX Reduce Blisters! This is accomplished via the patented and patent pending technologies built into TRUSOX. They stop the repetitive motions between the foot, sock and shoe, that cause blisters.
Utilizing the same concept as golf gloves, which help the golf club stay securely in the golfer's hand, TRUSOX make athletes more secure within their shoes.
Can you imagine wearing normal socks as your glove in golf? The club would slip all around your hand (and your hand would move within the sock). This is because socks are made out of yarns that are slippery. Why then would you put that same slippery material in your shoes?
TRUSOX lock your foot in your shoe, for top athletic performance! Leave your competition behind by changing directions faster!
CARE & MAINTENANCE
A single pair of TruSox can last for two years and more when looked after and washed correctly. We recommend a machine wash at low heat, or a hand-wash in cold water to achieve the best results.
Do not bleach TruSox, as this will damage the technology within the anti-slip applications.
We recommend tumble drying TruSox on a low heat.
If you follow this advice, your TruSox should last you two years and more.